Sunday 29 April 2018

I will give you so many souls

I will give you so many souls












About:

Why should you buy this package ?

» From my personal experience of playing Mortal Kombat X Mobile, I am apprised that you are very keen to have so much Souls & Gold Coins.I know, you wasted a lot of your valuable time playing this game but you could not gain your expected Diamond characters for want of Souls.

All you have to do :

Just give your email & password of WB account.

** You may communicate with me before buying these packages.Send your question to my gmail ( Fakehomkx ).

Important** : You may ask why should I give you my password of WB account .
Well, I don't want that your account get banned or rejected.

   Have fun !! & go ahead.





Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment