Monday 30 April 2018

I will make you a dungeons and dragons 5e character

I will make you a dungeons and dragons 5e character












About:

I have always been into making and developing characters for anything from books to games. I have also loved looking into the fine details of RPG systems finding ways to break and bend the game to fit what I want to do. Having played many characters over the years I have a good idea of what I personally like to play, and after playing with others I found what they liked to play. After all this I have a good amount of ideas for characters people would like to play and have fun playing.

Reviews


dustyforsyth:Super professional. Epic detail. Exactly what I needed based off my description of my character. Would recommend anyone who is a beginner or advanced player in DND

xilostacia:Buyer had a solid idea of what they wanted, great to work with.

stephanparisien:Thank you so much for this last delivery in the series we've been doing. I really appreciate the work you've done.

xilostacia:Great to work with.

stephanparisien:Another great delivery from Xilo! Thanks again. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment