Sunday 29 April 2018

I will build your dungeons and dragons character

I will build your dungeons and dragons character












About:

Dungeons and Dragons is regaining popularity and more and more people are wanting to get (back) into the game. But if you have never played before, or its just been a really long time, creating your first character can be a daunting task. So, if you want to play but don't have a character to start, let me create one for you. 

After a brief interview (paper-based) I'll make a standard dungeons and dragons 5th edition character for you to start playing. From the basic to most complex, I can bring your vision to life and deliver a standard player sheet so you can start rolling the dice without worrying about the character creation process. The game is all about having fun, so why pull your hair out building the character to get started?

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment