Monday 30 April 2018

I will analyze solo games of you and give you tips how to improve/win games more frequently.

I will analyze solo games of you and give you tips how to improve/win games more frequently.












About:

I will analyze one or more of your Fortnite games and give you tips how to improve at the game, get better decision making and win more frequently overall.

My goal is that you find your mistakes by yourself after my video and understand what you could've done better.

My goal is NOT to get you high kill count games. I'm trying to help you to get more wins.
I'd like to upload the coaching videos to YouTube if you allow me to.

You don't have to record anything since the newest update. Fortnite records every game on it's own so you just simply have to send me the replay file.

There are 3 different ways you can get coached:

#1 We can do it live via Discord. You play,I watch and give tips etc.

#2 We can do a post coach spectate coach via Discord. You play,I watch the game,take notes and we discuss things after each game.

#3 We can do a full game commentary, where you send me a full game replay and I watch it on my own, making a coaching video out of it.

I hope that you'll be happy with the coaching and become a better player overall!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment