Monday 30 April 2018

I will record game play of any call of duty for you

I will record game play of any call of duty for you












About:

I am a very passionate gamer when it comes to Call of Duty. I have about 10 years of experience of playing Call of Duty and I am happy to record videos of me playing for any of your needs.I will play with my account or your own account. Will need login information to play on your account and will play any Call of Duty with it and with any custom class you want. As with my account I will play any Call of Duty except Infinite Warfare as i barely play it. I have an average of 2.0 KD in all Call of Duty's. Will provide you with awesome game play with an amazing KD. All recordings are in 1080p. Perfect for any YouTube channel or to get better at playing.

Reviews


louis7781:Absolutely amazing! I will define you be working with him again. He kept me up to date 100% of the time and is very passionate and skilled at call of duty. I would recommend this service to anyone interested. Will be ordering again!

nitramnitram:Fantastic experience, would definitely want to do this again - can only recommend it!

danielg348:Had a great time helping you! Hope to see you again :)

wigglylobster:This was fantastic gameplay! and is really good at the game, with high-quality gameplay recordings and a nice person to work with! 10/10! :D

danielg348:Thank you once again! Was a great pleasure to work with you. Hope you enjoy! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment