Monday 30 April 2018

I will create a custom mission/quest for your tabletop game.

I will create a custom mission/quest for your tabletop game.












About:

Psst...
Do you find yourself running out of time when trying to plan your tabletop sessions? Want to run a oneshot with your friends but don't want to keep using the adventures in the back of the manual? Then look no further than this here gig! Upon purchase I'm sure I can come up with something exciting and engaging for your players to enjoy. My players seem to like the things I come up with, and hopefully yours will as well.

Reviews


eviltosha:Perfect communication and delivery!

computergenious:It was like talking to a real writter and having the real writter write something for you you never thought would anybody write that for you - pleasure working with a writter.

eviltosha:Perfect delivery!

eviltosha:This seller is amazing. I asked to write a quest plot, and they delivered the perfect product! Style, story building, details, all is in place.

f0xtr0t:Lovely person to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment