Monday 30 April 2018

I will help create fantasy sports lineups

I will help create fantasy sports lineups












About:

I know my sports. I am into fantasy sports on a regular basis. I am normally pretty good at fanduel and draft kings, but any place you play I can help. The world of sports has a lot of twist and turns so every lineup can't be a winner. I can however get you on track to the best lineups possible. The reason I want to help you is because I enjoy creating the best possible lineups with the money that they give you. Sometimes one person staring at and figuring out a lineup is hard, and they need another set of eyes, I can provide those or  can give you my idea of the best available lineup out there. If you like fantasy sports and need some help check this gig out. I can make as many lineups as you need for certain prices. The low end price of of 5 dollars can buy you 3 lineups or more. I can negotiate more then the 3 lineups for 5 dollars. Can do 10 lineups for 5 possibly if you engage with me and are interested we can get a better rate. I can do it span of a few days so we aren't doing 10-15 lineups or more in one day instead making them in a week. I will work with anyone to find a good price and lineup count that suits you and me. 

Reviews


jdotsey20:Very quick response

aaronchurch15:Outstanding Experience!

kyzerx:Fast Response and Willing to help

aaronchurch15:Outstanding Experience!

jdotsey20:Very quick response


No comments:

Post a Comment