Sunday 29 April 2018

I will build you a home with up to 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. You choose if it has CC or not.

I will build you a home with up to 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. You choose if it has CC or not.












About:

I will build you a home, up to 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, on any lot you'd like. You get to choose if the house has CC or not. After your home is built, you will receive a file that includes the tray files, a notepad document on how to install tray files if you're unsure, and if applicable, a document with all links to CC. Please let me know if you'd like extras such as pools, greenhouses, etc. Also be sure to list all the packs you have, if you have all the packs, just say you have them all. I require a floor plan, so please attach a photo of floor plans to the home.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment