Monday 30 April 2018

I will laugh at your jokes/memes by audio, to make you think of what are you doing with your life

I will laugh at your jokes/memes by audio, to make you think of what are you doing with your life












About:

I guess everyone lived that embarassing moment, telling a joke or making a meme, and no one gets it or nobody finds it funny, and you feel dead inside. But no more. You have this gig. I will laugh at anything you could think of throwing at me. I'm ready. Go for it. Just do it. No more alcohol to forget the past. No more cringe. No more anxiety. Stop reading this. I'm out of ideas. Dude. Buy it. Come on. I have a family. I don't have enough money to pay taxes. Oh my. Click that button. Jdjsd. Ok, whatever.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment