Monday 30 April 2018

I will help you in clash of clans clan

I will help you in clash of clans clan












About:

hey fellas!
Myself prithviraj would love to help you all in clash of clans! i have been playing this game since 2 to 3 years knowing all the strategies ,plays and movements!
if any of you have a new clan or old no matter what feel free to buy this gig! my respond time is too fast! feel free to message for any enquiry!
for 15$ package!:
i will donate unlimited troops , i will help you all guys in war strategies , and would bring my 5 clash of clan account in your clan for wars!
so there will be total 5 accounts in war of my own to help your clan level up fast by doing wars consecutively!
 feel free to message before buying the gig feel free to ask for base images etc because there's problem uploading on fiverr.
just message if interested ! 
wont dissappoint any of my client! 

Reviews


sagazanof:Did a great job redesigning my bases, highly recommend!

prithvirajp99:best buyer!

ambiemartin_:Repeat customer! He's amazing!

prithvirajp99:thankkkk you!

florian_:Fast and exactly as agreed! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment