Monday 30 April 2018

I will play three consecutive games of League of Legends while in a Discord call!

I will play three consecutive games of League of Legends while in a Discord call!












About:

Hey, wanna play some League together? ^-^

I enjoy messing around on League, but also enjoy being laid back at times. 
We can play on any map you choose and with any other people you invite!
We can even go into a Discord call.

So if you want to meme, have fun, or just be around a really fun, chill person, then stop sitting there and hit me up! :P

Reviews


rgd212:Great to play with highly recommend!

ashamed:Awesome buyer!

rgd212:Very good gaming would highly recommend. Will play more with for sure.

ashamed:Very nice guy, he is tilt proof! And so willing to learn. I really enjoyed playing with him and thank you again!

tinasprout09:She dealt with my autistic friend! Likes Ark and Cats. Perfect Woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment