Monday 30 April 2018

I will make sure that the week of milestones on your account for a certain week will be completed.

I will make sure that the week of milestones on your account for a certain week will be completed.












About:

If you have been lacking the motivation to continue doing milestones on Destiny 2 or just given up on the game, yet still want to reach the highest level in the game? I will do the milestones that you want me to complete for you from the basic flash points to the Raid and Trials of the Nine while playing with you or through a license transfer (I play on your account). You can choose which milestones/activities you don't have to patients or time to do. Each milestone completion will be $5.00. A completion on one character. 

Reviews


iragzhd:A job well done.

winsockim1945:Good person to work with.

voyafly:Good work

iragzhd:A job well done.

winsockim1945:Good person to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment