Monday 30 April 2018

I will create a custom 2d fighting game

I will create a custom 2d fighting game












About:

I will create an amazing 2D fighting game with custom sprites. 

with the basic package I'll let you choose 20 characters to be in your game

Only for available for PC at the moment.
Controller/game pad support (up to 2 controllers)


Modes: 
  • Arcade mode
  • Versus (up to 2 players)
  • Team Versus (up to 2 players)
  • Arcade co-op
  • Survival
  • Survival co-op
  • Watch

The AI has 5 different difficulties

  • Easy
  • Medium
  • Hard
  • Hardcore
  • Impossible


The game will have standard music, but with extra gig you can add any songs you want!

I have over 600 characters ready, and I'm currently making more.

Important note: This game is not made for commercial purposes, It is not made to resell, it's made for personal use only.

Reviews


momoka56:Pretty awesome!

kevinborjas:Awesome buyer!

loganmims:Absolute Dream! Great product produced.

kevinborjas:Outstanding buyer! good communication, would work with you again!

forbucksake:Great idea, awesome product. Will recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment