Sunday 29 April 2018

I will help you in clash of clans game

I will help you in clash of clans game












About:

hey gamer!
Myself zohaib_naqvi would love to help you all in clash of clans! i have been playing this game since 3 to 4 years knowing all the strategies ,plays and movements!

i will give you any help in clash of clans..
  • Donate max troops.(any troops)
  • Good war bases for any townhall.
  • Help with base designs and attack strategies
  • If you need, you can join to my level 11 clan.
  • I can participate in your war too . I will fill all of the war castles for you as well.


if any of you have a new clan or old no matter what feel free to buy this gig! my respond time is too fast! feel free to message for any query!
for 15$ package!:
i will donate unlimited troops , i will help you all guys in war strategies , and would bring my 3 clash of clan account in your clan for wars!
so there will be total 3 accounts in war of my own to help your clan level up fast by doing wars consecutively!
Always Feel free to message before buying the gig feel free to ask for base images etc, because there's problem uploading on fiverr.
just message if interested! 
i'll not disappoint any of my client! 


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment