Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will customize an android game with your surprise message

I will customize an android game with your surprise message












About:

If you want to tell anything in a incredible way, like a birthday wish, a affectionate greeting to someone special or to announce something, etc., I can help you with that.

I will customize THIS action game for you!

The game will be personalized with the name you want and when the player defeats all enemy ships and wins, the personalized message will be displayed.

I will provide you apk file.

Game Features:

  • The game is available only for Android.
  • The game consists of a single level where the player will have to beat the enemy ships. The  player can choose between two difficulties: low and high.
  • Require a good finger skill like a ninja art in order to avoid from collide with passing by enemy ship
  • Available power-up items: health, shield, double shot and nuke.


Provide me:
  • Name for game
  • From
  • Message (can be a long text, only letters and numbers)

Have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment