Thursday 23 August 2018

I will do personalized sudoku puzzles for you

I will do personalized sudoku puzzles for you












About:

I will deliver 10 different sets of Sudoku puzzles for you enjoyment. you can set the numbers, letter or characters of your choice. ex. 9x9 == 123456789 or 1234abcde or !@#$%^&*? or abcd$%^&# 16x16 == 0123456789ABCDEF or some characters or combinations 25x25 == all letters or combinations of letters and numbers and characters it is up to you what you like, you can even spell the name of your love ones but it must not have duplicate letters. You just have to send me your letters or special characters to include.

You can give it to family and friends or you can SELL it for profit. You OWN the copyright and all the rights to your Sudoku. NO royalties to pay. You will receive the Sudoku Puzzles in a PDF file format that can be printed on any regular InkJet Printer. I can deliver it within 2 days.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment