Tuesday 21 August 2018

I will show you a simple way to download any Pokemon game onto your iphone

I will show you a simple way to download any Pokemon game onto your iphone












About:

Did you ever wonder if it was possible for you to play the Pokemon games you love on your iPhone?
Games like Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green, and Pokemon Sapphire bring back nostalgic memories of when you would spend hundreds of hours on your Gameboy or DS, and now through a completely legal and safe method, I will show you step by step how to bring back those memories onto your iPhone!

Disclaimer: (I do not own or claim to own Pokemon in any way, I am merely showing a detailed and simplified video on how to successfully play it on your iPhone)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment