Friday 24 August 2018

I will help you get much better at fortnite with over 850 wins twitch mackktastic

I will help you get much better at fortnite with over 850 wins twitch mackktastic












About:

With over 300 total wins and 400 hours played, I can give you the insight into Fortnite that I currently have, which took months to develop. I'm here to teach you how to get better at Fortnite.

You're not paying for wins, but you will get wins along the way. There's no point in being carried to numerous wins, but there is a MASSIVE reason for learning from a pro on the ins and outs of Fortnite so you can go and generate wins at a 20% rate (my current rate). 

We will play together and learn proper flight techniques, where to land, when to deploy, I can show you EVERY single chest / ammo box in any area. You will learn when to push, how to push aggressively but intelligently, and how / when to play passive. I will give you tips throughout the game on callouts. Once we've finished our time playing, I will provide you an additional 10 minutes of building / editing tips that will surely take your skill up a notch.

Reviews


gonnahireyou:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

gonnahireyou:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment