Thursday 23 August 2018

I will make you a minecraft addon

I will make you a minecraft addon












About:

Hey there!
Are you looking to spice up your game? Do you want giant duck that can shoot fireballs? Or an NPC that can defend you that has 100 HP?

Here is the right place! I will make you an add-on for Minecraft Bedrock Edition!

With the Dirt Package, I will make you a custom mob that is based on your suggestion and requirements.

With the Iron Package, I will make you 2 custom mobs and I can tweak stats other vanilla mobs to your liking.

With the Diamond Package, I will make you 3 custom mobs and make you a custom hat of your liking, replacing the Player head or the Mob head.

Please do note that Minecraft Bedrock Edition's Addon has limitations and I maybe cannot replicate the mob to your liking and expectations.

THANKS :D 


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment