Saturday 8 February 2020

Make You A Dungeons And Dragons 5E Character











About:

I have always been into making and developing characters for anything from books to games. I have also loved looking into the fine details of RPG systems finding ways to break and bend the game to fit what I want to do. Having played many characters over the years I have a good idea of what I personally like to play, and after playing with others I found what they liked to play. After all this I have a good amount of ideas for characters people would like to play and have fun playing.

Reviews


:

Superb experience. Seller knows his stuff and helped me flesh out an idea into a full blown character. 5*

:

This guy is seriously awesome! He took the concept of a cool character and fleshed him out for the game. He also kept in contact frequently and even worked very well considering my lack of information. Would definitely recommend! =D

:

Quick delivery and tailored to my needs. Highly recommended.

:

Very helpful and friendly with great service

:

Asked me what I needed besides the given information. Gave him the chance to come up with something I would not think of and he did. Even added some of his thoughts in the document to get a better insight in why he chose things. Excited to try this out in the campaign.




No comments:

Post a Comment