Saturday 8 February 2020

Play Terraria With You For 1 Hour











About:

I will bring a character matching your level and play with you on whatever map you like. Voice chat or not is fine. I will answer questions utilizing my 2700+ hours experience. I will explore, build, fight, and/or support for you. Hold a torch? Coach a boss fight? Beat a boss with you? Build a base with materials you specify? The only limit is the number of hours you can give me. 



Reviews


:

perfect! Thank you so much!

:

had fun getting hellstone and obsidian and on the way defeated king slime

:

we beat eater of worlds and got full demonite tools

:

He helped me defeat the eye of cthulu and brain of cthulu, got me to full heart Crystal's, and we attempted the old man's army. Was very fun and helpful

:

a a




No comments:

Post a Comment