Saturday 8 February 2020

Support You In League Of Legends











About:

If you're frustrated from being matched up with supports who don't get you fed in lane, and more importantly, do their job of keeping you alive (within obvious reason) look no further.

I am a Support Main, and I assure you, I am a dedicated support in game. Keeping you healthy and well fed ADC. 

For transparency sake I am currently Level 50, Silver IV Support main.

I have many years of supporting and champion mastery under my belt.



I can also join a voice chat with you now that the feature went live in patch 8.6!

Hopefully I can be of assistance! ~ 



MissIronMax

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

GG <3



P.S If by the end of the game you feel I am at fault for the loss of a game, it being a reason within my control, or generally unsatisfied, I will gladly refund you your cost without issue. ~



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment