Tuesday 11 February 2020

Play Overwatch With You On PC As Moira, Mercy, Lucio Or Dva











About:

I'm a platinum Mercy main, also play D.VA and Lucio and occasionally play Sym, soldier 76, Mei, and Ana.



Send me a message first so we can discuss availability, usually I should be available pretty fast :)



I have a mic and have Discord, Teamspeak and Skype. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great fun playing with Turtello tonight, absolutely A-mei-zing!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

She is really funny and has a great music taste.

Seller's Response:

Very nice to talk to and play overwatch with :)

Seller's Response:

She delivered this service with upmost quality and everything i paid for. She accomplished everything i payed for and more. I highly recommend anyone to her it was a lot of fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment