Thursday 13 February 2020

Watch Your Apex Gameplay Recording And Offer Live Feedback











About:

I will watch your Apex Legends recordings and coach you on how to improve your performance on Apex Legends by focusing on your strong points and delving into your weaknesses. I will analyze your gameplay via Discord screenshare while offering live feedback to improve your performance. I can also view your videos if you send them through Fiverr. I am a patient and relaxed person who is easy to talk to and will work hard to improve your skills.


I am a Max Level PC player with over 500+ hours of Apex Legends gameplay and over 1000+ kills.


I am very flexible with timing and scheduling.


If the session is not to your specifications, I will do my best to find a solution.


Choose me and you'll have a fun time while learning Apex Legends.



Thanks for checking my page out!

Reviews


:

Great service again, helped so much and looked over both of my clips. Highly Recommend.

:

The feedback I received of my gameplay was very helpful and insightful! He clearly has a deep understanding of the game and knows what he is talking about. I learned a lot of how I should play the game and realized what I could do instead in order to improve my gameplay and avoid making the same mistakes. I would definitely recommend him to anyone pursuing in becoming a much more efficient apex player!

:

He was very helpful with his advice to my gameplay. I would recommend for beginner Apex players who're trynig to get a good head start with learning different tips and tricks.

:

Very patient and was able to help me improve and where to keep my mindset overall good guy and service

:

It was an amazing experience. Downrising was a great coach in helping me fine-tune some thing I had been having issues with and taught me new ways to look at different situations to help my overall gameplay to get better. He took the time to explain in detail what I did, what I should do better, and what he would do to help me get in the mindset of be able to play with the best of them. Thank you so much for the help! Anybody looking for a great coach should definitely hit him up!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment