Friday 7 February 2020

Create The Best Discord Server Or Icon For You











About:

Welcome to my discord gig! :)



I've been designing graphics and using discord and administrating servers for years now, and I will gladly apply that experience to create the best server/icon for you. As a perfectionist and an overachiever, I strive for the highest quality while paying attention to every detail and nuance of the project.



If you need a server setup, I will create the categories/channels/roles/permissions, add bots according to your wishes and requirements, set all needed commands for them, as well as post and pin those to respective channels. I'll do all that and more, depending on your vision. If you want, you can check out the previews of my past orders to get a better idea on the work I do to set up a server.



If you need a server icon, just provide me with any information you think will be helpful (overall theme/concepts/any particular characters, objects or captions you want to be present). You can be as vague or as specific as you choose to be. If you aren't sure what you want, I'll help you to figure it out or provide you with several versions to choose from.



If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Reviews


:

I had only explained a little bit about what I wanted I got something that was like elite level. Seller communication was outstanding thanks so much and I would definitely order again!

:

Very easy to communicate with and responds quickly! I will definitely come back if I need another Icon.

:

amazing!!!!

:

Excellent seller did her work the right way

:

They look amazing, love the quality and and design of each! Same day delivery,differently recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment