Thursday 13 February 2020

Coach You In Destiny 2 Crucible











About:

Anything crucible, I can teach. Sensitivity, cross hair placement, using cover, classes, supers, class abilities, best weapons, anything. You will get a 2 hour session with me. We will spend time covering the basics of the game along with some 1v1s, then practice in any crucible game. I aim at more beginning players, however, if you are a more advanced player, I can still teach many things like advanced movement, when to super, weapon buffs and TTK.



Notice: Failure to show up within 15 minutes of the scheduled time will result in an hour being taken from your session with no refunds. Failure to show up within 30 minutes of the scheduled time will result in no session with no refunds. Rescheduling is perfectly acceptable up until the scheduled time. 

Reviews


:

Very professional didnt judge me understood my issues with PVP and offered great advise and tips to help me get through my Iron banner season ,still use the tips he gave me and half way through with Lunas howl strongly recommend him over a booster much more personable.

:

Very friendly. Gave me a lot of practible Tips

:

Provided coaching tailored to what I wanted, helped me find some concrete stuff to work on and was really helpful. Great communication and exactly what I was looking for.

:

I improved a lot by the end of our 2-hour session. I could tell he was very knowledgeable and had great game sense, he had a lot of great feedback even tho we could not outrun the current LoW meta. If you need help with your game sense, positioning, radar usage, cover usage, etc., this is a great place.

:

To get some tips on improving my skill in crucible




No comments:

Post a Comment