Sunday 2 February 2020

Coach You Into A Fortnite Pro











About:

About me:

My name is Zardi, and i am a European Competitive Fortnite player. And have no problem playing in other regions. I have been playing fortnite since season 2, and been playing Competitive since Season 4. I have placed top 200 in the recent Cash Cups, #147 Share The Love Event, top 200 Trios Cup and have over 800+ wins, and Season X 5 KD/R.



How i can make you into a Pro

I have a lot of time spent into this game and a lot of wisdom within the game mechanics and tactical use of this game, and can give you the experience you need to make you the best player you can be in fortnite, regardless if you want to be a solo squader, scrim player, solo player, duo/squads player. This package can give you the best experience and lessons.

I can help a lot within aim training, editing and building.



After buying the package you will be required to add my discord: Zardi#0503

so we can start playing and improving you!



I have some highlights on my youtube and twitch if you are interested to see:

https://www.twitch.tv/zardifn

https://www.youtube.com/zardii







Reviews


:

Very helpful and supportive, even though it was only a hour, it was the most progress I’ve made in my lifetime on fortnite , he even added me to play in the future

:

Great communication, professional player, really seeing him being a really great couch!

:

Insanely under priced, having played fortnite for years I didn't think I'd learn anything now I'm suffering from a headache with how much I learnt. His English was perfect he was patient and I'm sure he even went over the hour! We did one squads game after alot of learning in customs and of course walked away with the win. I'd highly recommend ordering from this guy before his services blow up and his price increases.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment