Thursday 13 February 2020

Provide You Coaching In Overwatch As A Pro Player











About:

Hello, my name is Mikaël 'Hidan', I am 27 years old and I am a professional player in Overwatch since 2016.



I played formerly with Misfits, Luminosity gaming, Renegades, Skyfoxes and HSL esports.



I competed in 3 seasons of Contenders (EU/NA) and I won 2 Major LAN events :

  • E-LEAGUE Overwatch Open $300,000
  • DreamHack Winter $50,000 


I can play and coach you at any role/hero at a GM/Top500 level.            

                    >
 The most successful student I coached did climb 1500SR in one month, from Plat to GM and he found a team to practice and compete with.

 

As a pro player and an experienced coach, I know what it takes to be a better player and I will help you however I can. That's why anybody who purchases coaching sessions with me will also get regular and personalised follow-ups.



I will give you tips and tricks, explain to you how to use them, when to use them and why to use them.



This is ideal for players and teams who are ready to take their skills and understanding of the game to a new level.



So what are you waiting for? Join me now in this adventure and I can't wait to get started with you!



PS: get 20% off the premium package

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super nice guy! Has great tips and has helped me a lot! Super funny and easy to get along with. I highly recommend him. He will coach you in every way you need it!

Seller's Response:

Amazing coach, could not recommend enough. The fastest way to iron out the biggest or smallest problems in your gameplay

:

He is clear spoken, has an extremely good understanding of the game and can answer any question you bring him. He's very encouraging when you're playing correctly and guides you to the right path when you're playing wrong. He's not toxic at all and super friendly, will definitely buy again!

:

Very educational and fun at the same time. Pointed out mistakes I can work on and improve.

:

Thank you! Keep up the good and funny attitude :)




No comments:

Post a Comment