Saturday 1 February 2020

Coach You In Rainbow Six Siege











About:

I have 1300+ Hours on my R6 Acocunt.



I will have a good length of session with you and will make sure you understand the basics of the game! dont worry about the time I have all the time for you.



later on we can play TH together and casuals and Ranked may be later on in the season.



message me :)



Aim drills

small tips and tricks

understanding meta

Operators Pros and Cons

beginner mistakes not to make

and much more.



Message Now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very quick to respond, great help and great guy , definitely worth it

:

Ty so much for words looking forward to play with you.

:

absolutely helpful, helps me understanding the basic and how to be better, would recommend for people who are a beginner or player who wants to get better at this game.

:

Come to test some asian coach and his coaching was very detail and any new players who likes to be better at the game should buy this lesson and you will become better at no time

:


No comments:

Post a Comment