Wednesday 5 February 2020

Play League Of Legends With You











About:

I will play League of Legends (or TFT) with you :)

I'm by no means a pro, and definitely consider myself a for-fun gamer, but if you're looking for a duo partner or just someone to play with, I'm your gal ♡



♡ Champions: Lulu, Janna, Lux, Morg, Soraka, Amumu, Sejuani, Tahm Kench, Sivir

♡ Lanes: Support, Mid, Jungle



I can play all lanes but I'm most confident in these ♡_♡

Other than League, I also play Minecraft, Stardew Valley, Unturned and Overcooked 2, so if you would like to play any of those games instead just let me know!!

Reviews


:

thank you rainygalaxy, very cool (Chihayafuru better be the best anime I've ever seen in my entire life or else I'll feel scammed >:( ). btw you better practice bcs the 15 kill skin challenge is still on the table. also yea she's cool would recommend

:

had a great time, very friendly and good synergy would love to play again sometime.

:

Very fun games

:

Just so nice and cute

:

Very friendly and interesting, I had a blast getting to play and talk. Would definitely recommend to anybody looking to meet someone new (:




No comments:

Post a Comment