Wednesday 5 February 2020

Coach You In Overwatch By Reviewing Your Gameplay











About:

New to Overwatch? Want to enhance your competitive play? Maybe master a new hero? 



I am offering coaching for Overwatch players who want to get better at the game and improve their experience. I focus on issues that many players face such as positioning, situational awareness, aim, and many more. 



All you need is a way to record and send your game play to me, and I will send you a play-by-play analysis of your performance. 



Some information about the coach: 



I am a high platinum player on my main, and I have climbed there from low bronze. I have been playing since Season 3. I don't consider myself to have a main, but I play the following heroes: Mercy, Pharah, D.va, Tracer, Lucio, Winston, Soldier 76, Symmetra, Junkrat, Roadhog, and Orisa. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment