Sunday 2 February 2020

Create You A Completely Original Dnd Campaign Ground Up











About:

I have been a fan of D&D for over a decade now and know the struggle of keeping players engaged with new content.

So often we flounder through notes, and hold up our sessions because we didn't anticipate some lost sheet of paper!



I am and have always been a lover of the creative process and dedication that we Dungeon Masters suffer through, so let me write you and engaging, extensive fantasy world to let your players run loose in!



I have experience with Dungeons and Dragons 3rd Edition, 5th Edition, and the Fate Core system. Take your pick of difficulty and system and lets create something amazing together!

Reviews


:

excellent communication and attuned the quest to my directions to suit. many thanks !!

:

Very communicative and polite.

:

pretty straight forward! delivered exactly what I wanted in a timely manner. great story telling

:

For the most part, the seller did put together what I was looking for.

:

I appreciate mavenrook's patience with what I am looking for, as well as this awesome project. Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment