Friday 7 February 2020

Coach You To Become A Pro In World Of Warships











About:

Hello welcome to my GIG,



After playing World Of Warships for almost 3 years i decided that i can share some knowledge with you. So let me introduce myself.



My in game username is MARIOS779 and i am playing WOWS mostly in high tiers 9-10. I started being an average player but watching and asking i learned the deep info of the game. I was playing for 2 years without "tryharding" but the last year i turned to be a real try-hard of the game. 

If you play this game you might know me. 

I am one of the best Yamato's, Des Moines, Midways (RTS, NEW) and more ships worldwide and i am playing competitively at the moment in a famous clan. 



In this gig i will turn you to be a terror of the seas !



My Platform is PC. I would like to pass some skills down to other people and I will say you should only use my service if you just want to learn some higher level tactics. I talk really fast as well, so I could feed you a TON of information per session. Make sure to let me know about yourself so I can personalize your experience. Leave your account after your purchase so I can take notes on your stats!I



Hope you guys will be satisfied.




Reviews


:

I learned a LOT in a short time. Will definately be back.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment