Tuesday 4 February 2020

Create Custom Twitch Emotes For You











About:

Hi,

I will create for you custom emotes, for your Twitch and/or Discord! I will do my best to draw whatever you have in mind.



Please feel free to message me before purchasing if you have any questions!

I will need reference photos if you want the emote to look like you or a certain character.



If you want an emote in a different art style send me a message and we can chat about it!



What you get: 

112 x 112 px PNG files

56 x 56 px PNG files

28 x 28 px  PNG files



For emotes with words, please keep the words short, 4 to 5 letters



If you need custom Sub Badges, please check out my other gig! :)

Reviews


:

I didn't really have many ideas about my emote, just simple colors and ideas. The result turned out really well! I like the style of her. Would recommend for sure!

:

I was so impressed with how well the artwork came out! Exactly what I had (vaguely, in very non-artsy terms) asked for, and in half the time expected! I’m over the moon and will come back for any further emote needs

:

The Seller Told me exactly what i needed to send over in order to get the best quality and to ensure the order was delivered again. Would Happily go to this Seller Again!

:

Best emote designer ever!

:

Fast reply time and wonderful emotes :)




No comments:

Post a Comment