Monday 23 March 2020

Play Games With You











About:

Hey !



I played video games since I am really young, and a lot of sorts : RPGs (TES, The Witcher 3 ...), MMORPG's (WoW, TESO, The Secret World, Guild Wars 2, well a looooot !) or other cooperative games (OW, League of Legends, Dota 2 ...).



Now I don't have enough time to play, and I'm a post student searching for jobs, so I wanted to propose players that want to play with a nice french girl to pay me for it, as I don't earn my life and have a rent, food, etc to pay ...

Plus I love to play with people, and don't much of players with me since a long time.



I'm not always a really good player, but I love to play, and to laugh, discuss, etc.



A good action for a good game with me ! :D



Just tell me the game and the time you want and we'll see what I can do.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment