Sunday 1 March 2020

Coach Overwatch Either Individually Or For A Team











About:

I'll be offering coaching at discounted rates for your first order!
I'm pretty new to Fiverr, but I love coaching, and want to see you get better.



Hi, my name is Robert, otherwise known as Madshu.


I'm a 4.4k Flex DPS that played 4.4k/T3 scrims for over a year, as well as peaking 4.4k on tank and 4.3k on support.



My coaching experience includes Top Tier 3 teams including Inked (4.5k, top OD playoffs 2019).
I'm currently an Overwatch coach for UNT (4.4k), which finished 3rd in the nation in collegiate in 2019, as well as coaching for several teams on the side.


Whatever your goal is, I can help you achieve it. As far as a coach, I'm flexible; macro, micro, in-game coaching, mechanics training, vod reviewing, all roles. I've studied sports psychology, studied 2 years at medical school. I look forward to working with you!



As a player, I finished:

Top32 OD

5th Inferno T3+ Tourney

5th Gamestop T2/T3 Tourney




Reviews


:

I bought this service because I was definitely not good at the game and needed some serious help. To say that he was extremely helpful and knowledgeable is a vast understatement. He went above and beyond to help me out even after our 1 hour session was over. I would recommend him over anything else and he definitely won't disappoint.

:

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, WHERE DO I BEGIN???????? AMAZING COMMUNICATION, AMAZING COACHING, AMAZING PERSON, OVERALL JUST AMAZING! I WILL DEFIENTLY BE BUYING FROM HIM AGAIN! also i can be very talkative so the fact he did not mention that or anything was awesome.

:

Great communication, got the session in ASAP and was chill about our delay. Definitely knows what he’s talking about and doesn’t give you too much to think about all at once. Would highly recommend.

:

I didn't know what I was doing wrong in overwatch. I'm around 2200 SR and felt like his hour session taught me a lot. He took notes for me and made sure I knew what to do in situations that I wasn't comfortable with. I'll definitely be coming back for more help.

:

Friendly, well spoken and super encouraging. Very knowledgeable with the game and top tier the team environment and is super helpful if you're in a team and need advice. Recommend getting long term sessions with him!




No comments:

Post a Comment