Thursday 26 March 2020

Be Your Fortnite Coach With 2,000 Wins











About:

*I am one of the best coaches on OCE regularly available on Fiverr*



About me:

Hi, my name is Darkitect and I have been playing Fortnite ever since season 3. I placed 88th in Solo Week 5 World Cup Open Qualifiers - I am ranked top 500 in the world with over 2000 wins (top 9 in OCE for PC squad players) I am very experienced at playing Fortnite, so much that I average winning 60 public matches and maybe even a couple scrims every week.



How I can help you:

I can assist you with improving almost any skill in Fortnite; I can help you improve your aim, rotations, game awareness, building and editing.

I will be able to help you by giving advice to you in playground and getting you victory royales in duo matches.



When I will be able to coach you:

Usually I am able to coach a client within just a few hours of their order, however do note that I am from Australia and therefore my timezone is AEST.



Servers I play on:

I am from Australia so I play on the Oceania server.



After you order a package, I will:

add you on Fortnite so I can coach you. My username is Darkibot









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quality player who was super helpful with strategy

:

3 time and still nice

:

great comms, great service, 2nd time using - highly highly recommend

:

It was great playing. He gave me good advice and we got 4 wins!

:

BRO THIS KID IS A LEGEND HOLY MOLY IS SOMEONE DOES NOT GIVE HIM 5 STARS IMA KILL THEM HE WAS THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT




No comments:

Post a Comment