Monday 2 March 2020

Coach You To Drastically Improve Your Apex Legends Skills











About:

                                  * * Contact me before making any purchase with fast delivery please * *



Hey, thanks for checking out my Apex Legends Gig!



In this Gig i offer you my 16 years of competative FPS games experience. I will be coaching you via VOD reviews and break down your gameplay step by step to find your flaws, then work on the most efficient way to improve on them. 



You will be asked to bring pre recorded gameplay footage with good quality to optimize the session time.



Most valuable factors that will be focused on:



  • Decission making
  • Aim
  • Positioning
  • Gamesens
  • Movement
  • Map Rotation
  • Loadout







Are you ready to take your game to the next level?



Reviews


:

This is amazing. I was never able to play diamond games properly. But I had a 2 hour session and literally after 2 days of practicing what I learnt I got a whole division and a half earned just over an evening. Take the 2 hours - It is worth it. Could not be happier!

:

Very Useful! The ability to explain the mechanics and his reasoning behind each move were Great! I learned so much more in 1 session than I did in a lot of other coaching sessions Ive had with other Coaches.These are not just "Apex Legends Tips" you find on YouTube. I HIGHLY Recommend Shulk. I will definitely be back for more

:

Excellent is the only word to describe the session. We went through my gameplay and see what need to be improved. I got many great tips and how to improve. Best session I had! FULLY RECOMMENDED!

:

He is a really good coach and each season I come back for a session I become better and better. I remember our first session back in season 2, I was trash and now I reach Diamond rank with over 4 K/D. I recommend ShulkN to anyone that is looking to become a well over average player!

:

I highly recommend this coach. He gave me great insight into my weaknesses and how I can better myself as a player from that of an expert perspective. He has an obvious well-developed insight on all aspects of the game from aiming, movement, game sens and much more. Also, don't be a dumbass like me and not have your gameplays uploaded to youtube beforehand. Overall amazing coach and will highly recommened.




No comments:

Post a Comment