Tuesday 3 March 2020

Coach You On League Of Legends Rank Iron To Plat Only











About:

Hey! i'm not a professional or anywhere close for that matter, but I have played league for 6 years! I can coach you only if you are bellow Diamond. As that is my rank. I understand a lot about the game and i'm sure i won't disappoint!

Message me if you have any questions and to pick up a schedule that works best for us!

Reviews


:

A great past session

:

was patient as the first time my mic did not work,has a flexible schedule. gave good advice to help me get better. is very knowledgeable on the game overall great experience.

:

Extremely knowledgeable and patient. Very flexible with availability. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give this a solid 10 in value and highly recommend her services to anyone trying to get better at League.

:

Hell of a coach. Not much else to say.

:

Though I am new and have so much to learn she was so patient and kind. I learned so much and will order again. She is great at communicating and more than went out of her way to make sure everything went well.




No comments:

Post a Comment