Sunday 1 March 2020

Setup Your Minecraft Server











About:

Before ordering anything add me on discord: Dusan1081#4104



For standard and premium you will have to host server.



Package descriptions:

JAVA only.

Basic:

I will setup a SkyBlock,Factions,Survival,PvE,Creative,KitPvP server with basic plugins in order for server to work.



Standard:

I will setup server with any gamemode from above and configure up to 15 plugins you want beside basic plugins.



Premium:

I will setup a server with any amount of plugins you want, make permissions for up to 8 ranks,make kits,configure spawn,shop,arena,world with world guard.









Reviews


:

He communicated with me very well from the start. He was able to accommodate everything that I asked from him for my Minecraft server. Definitely the best job you could receive. If the service is ever needed again, he would be the first person to call.

:

This product is so worth it!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment