Wednesday 18 March 2020

Provide Csgo Coaching And Optional Demo Review











About:

We will be going over one map of your choosing. When we go over this map, I will show you common angles, smokes, and ways to react to different situations. After playing Counter Strike semi-professionally for 5 years, I am able to adequately understand the game and what kind of practice it takes to become a player of a higher caliber. 

Reviews


:

Awesome game knowledge and demo review. A lot of great information in a very clear and concise manner.

:

I ordered a full-on demo review from him and he did a very good job at explaining stuff and actually helping me. 11/10 I not only would buy again but I'm gonna.

:

This guy's actually good unlike every other "coach" on here.

:

He was very nice and helped me a lot. Overall very nice and very smart thanks again for the help

:


No comments:

Post a Comment