Wednesday 25 March 2020

Coach You In Csgo And Analyse Demos











About:

What to expect:

I will try to cover different mechanics of the game, basic and intermediate, and I will provide a panorama covering: main strategies, mistakes to avoid, map control and how to exploit other's mistakes to our advantage. We will practice on a offline server on the different maps of the current map pool.

I will analyse a demo and discuss it in a video or, recommended, during a planned meeting.

In the premium package I will also play a game with you and try to implement the tips provided and discuss the game.



Over 5+ years of experience, 5000 hours:

I have been playing the Counter Strike Global Offensive since 2014 and I have experience as a team player (in addition I have been an in game leader since 2017) and as a individual player (currently level 10 faceit).

I am sure I can help you to improve your game and offer my experience as a means to understand the game better.



I hope that, on consideration of the short description, you will be persuaded of my suitability and I look forward to hearing from you soon. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me

Cristian








Reviews


:

I did buy this gig because im not good at all in analyzing my demos so i thought lets check fiverr maybe i can find some promising gigs to start with. After a short research i choosed tyrannic Communication was perfect, we did chat alot before i buyed the gig, he answered every question i had after buying we complete everything in 2 days My goal of this gig was to let him check my demos and tell me what am i doing wrong and how can i improve And i think he did a good job, ill try to work out his tipps so i can improve myself to my toplevel hopefully its gonna work I can recommend this gig for all players who cant analyze his demos himself, thx

:

First of all I would like to thank him for all the knowledge that he shared with me. He had many things to share about his experience as an IGL and as a team player. He also had a high level of usage with utility. I like that he also reviewed a demo that I sent him and he described each mistake of every round and every good thing that my team did. Tyrannic also helped me understanding how to improve my team's gameplay. We reviewed different maps and I thank him for his time to help me improve my way of thinking. Finally he is really fluent in English and you will have no problem communicating with him.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment