Thursday 26 March 2020

Teach You How To Play Fighting Games











About:

Hello! I am a fighting games player with lots of experience and deep knowledge about most of the current popular fighting games and I can teach you how to play fighting games, from the basics, to some more advanced stuff like frame-data, mind games, etc.



My main games are Mortal KombatTekken, Street Fighter V and Dragon Ball Fighterz so if you want to learn any of those games I am your man.



I'm currently active on the FGC and have participated in many local and national tournaments, where I tend to place high or win.



I have already taught many of my friends to play some of those games and they pick up a decent level fairly quick since I think I know what are the things a beginner should focus on, but don't forget, you have to put effort as well! Don't worry though, fighting games are quite easier than what you may think.



I will add you on steam and discord, where we can discuss how to approach the lesson depending on your skill level and interests. 



See you in the ring!



Reviews


:

Very Informative

:

This guy was really helpful. Getting back into fighting games and teaching me stuff I didn’t know. Got a ways to go still but I definitely understand more of what my problems have been with playing.

:

Took the time to go over what I needed to learn and even gave me "homework" to work on once I put in the practice to what I learned during the lesson so that I have more that I can improve on afterwards!

:

awesome! very helpful and very informative. would definitely reccomend

:

To learn the mechanics of the game, the seller did help.




No comments:

Post a Comment