Sunday 22 March 2020

Play Video Games With You Or Teach You To Play











About:

For one hour ( or more if you so choose!) I will play one of the following video games: Overwatch, Destiny 2, Final Fantasy 14, Warframe, Player Unknown Battle Ground, or Fortnite with you! I promise to deliver a fun and playful experiance that you wont regret! Please read the following descriptions for some of the games below:



Overwatch: I will play any game mode with you! Please note, that when it comes to competitive I am not a professional player. I will play with you, even strategist and  work together with you and other team mates but this is NOT a boosting service. This is a friendship service! For an additional charge, I can teach new players to Overwatch some tips and tricks on how to get started. 



PUBG: I will play with you, but this will be an extra charge as this game STRESSES ME OUT. (Still love it though)



PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL/FETISH.GIRL FRIEND SERVICE. I AM SIMPLY HOPING TO INTRODUCE A FUN POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FOR PLAYERS

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment