Thursday 19 March 2020

Play Video Games With You, I Am A Female Gamer











About:

Hi everyone! I love playing games and am a female PS4 gamer from the UK, I've been playing for many years now and can help you out with the following games:



Horizon: Zero Dawn

Skyrim

Fallout 4

Prey

The Talos Principle

Far Cry 5/4/3

The Witness

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Tomb Raider (most of them!)

The Last Of Us

The Journey - I can join you for the whole way to get that elusive trophy!

Divinity: Original Sin



Or I can join you on any game with SharePlay if you want to talk through it or have a second opinion, etc.



I can play Fornite too, but I'm not very good at it right now.



I will accept anyone, but reserve the right to cancel if there are any inappropriate comments.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment