Monday 23 March 2020

Be Your Fifa20 Coach











About:

Hey there!



Wanna get better in FIFA20?



I'm LuBo and a professional FIFA Player for FC Basel 1893 Esports. 



I might not be the best FIFA Player, but after all got three times Swiss Champion so far. :-P



There are 3 packages:



Gold Package / BASIC (Simple training with instant feedback)

- For every player

- Only bookable once per customer

- Three games against me

- Instant feedback during/after the session (via voicechat)



Elite Package / STANDARD (Individual Training customized to your game)

- For every player

- Price per session (sometimes longer than an hour)

- I'll do individual sessions with you. 

- Instant feedback during the session (via voicechat)

- After the session you'll always get written feedback. 

- I'll analyze your gameplay during the session and also create a video for you to show you what you are doing wrong/good (via video)



TOP100 Package / PREMIUM (Individual Training + help you grow in esports)

- Same as "Elite Package"

- You should be a Elite Player before

+ Help you growing a name in Esports

+ Explain you how to stream etc.



For more information or special offers you can contact me before buying ofc. :-)







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lubo was veyy friendly and professional, he analysed my performance over a few games and gave me specific advice which worked almost immediately!

Seller's Response:

💪🏽👍🏼 Was a pleasure mate!

Seller's Response:

Luca is a great coach!!! He told me al the little thing where I could improve and he told me some useful tricks. Luca will for sure help you to get a better result. As I already said Luca is a great coach and a great person.

Seller's Response:

Thanks buddy. And good luck in the next Weekend League! :-)

Seller's Response:

Responded quickly, Really friendly and easy to communicate with. Helped me understand my tactics more and even suggested switching a player. Easy simple and not to expensive. Thanks Lubo




No comments:

Post a Comment