Tuesday 24 March 2020

Make You A Professional, Unique, Custom Minecraft Skin











About:

 I will give you an experience like no other.  I've been making skins and doing graphic designs for the last 4 years, starting out doing intros. I will make sure you are happy with your order, and get to you quickly, with my > 1 hour responding time. :)



You should buy from me because I deliver in 48 hours or LESS guaranteed. And, the skins are in high quality! Before I deliver I will send you a photo of how it looks, and if you are satisfied then I will deliver it. If I deliver it and you aren't happy with something, I will fix it!



I have a fast response time, and will probably get back you to within an hour or more. (Unless it is midnight) 



I always make sure my buyers are satisfied. If there are any details they want changed, I will change them however many times until they are satisfied.



I use the application paint.net to make these skins, and have about 3 years of experience, if not more. At first I have been making skins for my friends only, until they told me I should start a shop where I sell these.



I also attach a render of your skin using Cinema 4D!



If you have any questions make sure to ask me, and I will answer them ASAP

Reviews


:

At first I didn't Really See This Man As My Best Bet. However, after the final product I was stunned! 10/10 Recommend

:

Very nice, totally recommend.

:

Very nice, talented, and active. One of them best sellers on fiverr.

:

Perfekt Design

:

She/he got the skin to me and made the revisions I asked for and more. They are great.




No comments:

Post a Comment