Monday 23 March 2020

Coach You To Become A Fortnite Pro











About:

Fortnite Coaching

Do you want to become better at Fortnite? Do you want to become a pro competitive player? Are you tired of dying every 5 minutes?

Well you have come to the right place!

I will provide an easy and fun experience and you will be on your journey to become a pro player competing with Mongraal and all the other top names.



Why should you choose me?

  • I have 400+ wins
  • I play regularly
  • I am a very chilled guy who can have fun with anyone


In this course I will test you to see what skill level you are, any is fine.

We will then get in games and I will give you many tips and tricks which I believe will help you become a professional.



*I AM AN EU PLAYER IF OUR TIMEZONES ARE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT I WILL PLAY BUT IF THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE YOUR ORDER WILL BE REJECTED!*



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment