Monday 2 March 2020

Coach You In Rainbow Six Siege On PC











About:

Hey, I am a PC (former ps4) Rainbow Six Siege Diamond/Champ and I am one of the best on the game PC. I have beat most of the best players (top 100 players + pros) and some even recognize me as being one the best player they've ever seen.

______________________________________________

Currently: Playing PC only (current rank Diamond/Champ)

______________________________________________

Also, I am an experienced coach that has helped over a 100 players get better!!! and coached numerous R6 competitive teams as well. 

______________________________________

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES ME/ MAKES ME #1

______________________________________

I mainly focus on the FUNDAMENTAL MECHANICAL ASPECTS OF R6S. I can always touch aspects such as settings, maps, operators, angles etc etc. However, what makes a player good and unique is his play style and game sense (his mechanical skill) and that is what I love to focus on to turn players into a better version of themselves!

Reviews


:

Scalable was extremely nice. He covered the key parts of the game. Not only did he do that, he also taught tips and tricks that I've never heard before. He was also an extremely nice person as well. He listen to what I said, answered my questions, and I have a genuine good time.

:

At my request, we used our time to talk about his approach to coaching. Shawn has an established approach and model to coaching, and he was able to talk me through it very clearly. I look forward to more sessions with him.

:

Excellent delivery, did some great drills, left me with a lot to consider about my play style. Will definitely reference the "rules" for each of my games.

:

Got what I expected, can't wait to keep working with him to really improve my gameplay and really get into breaking down some of my bad habits.

:

I liked the way he explained everything. Nothing was overly complicated and he is prepared when your session starts. Overall would recommend for anybody looking to get some help if they feel like their struggling.




No comments:

Post a Comment