Tuesday 24 March 2020

Play Any Game With You











About:

**GIG HAS BEEN UPDATED**



I'm open to join you in any game you need company in!  (Please message before ordering, may not be available)



I'm mainly NA but feel free to ask if you're not.



If you want a group session (More than 1 person), please let me know before hand. Do NOT surprise me. If you also want a loli voice to be included, my other gig includes that + slight gaming. This gig is specifically for me to chill and use my normal voice.



For 2 hours, $20

For 4 hours, $30

For 6 hours, $50



Games i'm decent at:

- Overwatch

- League of Legends

- Stardew Valley (Lame, I know)

- Apex Legends

- Minecraft



Also open to games like

- Fortnite 

- Monster Hunter World

- VRchat

- Maplestory 2



Suggest a game too ♥ uwu I'll take good care of you ~!

Reviews


:

Amazing experience.She was funny and sweet. Don't let her voice fool you, she is an old lady ;D (JK) 10/10

:

I wanted to make more friends and she was really nice, cute, and understanding of my Social Awkwardness 20/10 :3

:

cool person.

:

She big brain waifu 10/10 would buy again

:

number 1 waifu, satisfied my laifu




No comments:

Post a Comment